The July 2021 Life Book Journal focuses on truths about who we are in Christ as written in the book of Ephesians. You are immeasurably loved, accepted, forgiven, redeemed, blessed to name a few of the gems God says about who you are.
A Scripture verse a day invites you to -- read the Word; write the Word; and memorize the Word. Writing out His Word daily is like writing His Word into the very fabric of your mind and soul. As you believe His Word, you will never be the same.
Each day of the month is given a two-page spread where you can freely write your praise and gratitude, capture your daily prayer needs and plan your day.
Here are some of the pages you will find inside the Life Book Journal:
- A beautiful monthly calendar to log your appointments.
- A weekly schedule to help you plan your time wisely.
- Daily planning pages which include a place to write your gratitude list.
- Goal planning pages to help you achieve your dreams
- A prayer request & answer page to help you see God’s faithfulness.
- Reflection pages for planning and evaluating your month and much more.
Why waste another day? Live with intention and purpose. Your life -- your one precious life matters to God. Live and write your best life story.
The Life Book Journal can help.